Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom...



Yesterday was my Mom's birthday and I wasnt' sure if she had opened her card yet so I waited until today to post it. I left it with my sisters as my Mom lives an hour and a half away. I love Susie's shape's at Die Cut Dreams so knew I wanted to use one for my Mom's card and lately I love Tilda in blue and it gave me a chance to use these beautiful fabric roses. The butterfly punch is MS, flowers are Wild orchid, thanks for looking and Happy Birthday Mom!
I am entering this card at...Wild Orchid - pastels, Some Odd Girl - fabric, ABC Challenge - flowers and Magnolia lovers challenge - sparkle (I glittered her dress, butterfly, and wo flowers), Allsorts - Bingo - pearls, flowers, and a punch.

Don't forget to check out my Alias Blog Steel Magnolia's for Magnolia only inspiration by five crazy gals!

20 comments:

jaimie said...

Hi Lori,

What a lovely card, for a lovely person!!
She's going to love it !

craftykitten said...

Oh Lori,
This is totally adorable hun, I wish I was your Mum!!! LOL
Hugs
Dawn xx

Suzi said...

Beautiful card, I love Tilda in blue. I hope your Mom had a wonderful Birthday, she will just love this card.
Hugs
Suzi x

Evgenia said...

gorgeous, Lori!

d'une grande ouverture d'esprit said...

Oh how cute,
I love this card.
Regards Creativemaman

Leanne said...

OMGosh this card is so stunning!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!
Leanne xx

Astrid said...

Beautiful Lori for your mom.
Hugs Astrid

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely stunning Lori! Tilda looks so pretty in blue with all her sparkles :o) Lisa x

Auntie Em said...

Your Mom must have been so pleased when she opened her card! It's sooo pretty!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Juls said...

this is so beautiful, the colours are beautiful, love the background!! love the combo of the blue lace anf the white lace and the roses are adorable! hugs Juls

Kahvinpapu said...

Wau! This is adorable! I love this!
-Sari

Mummylade said...

This is a wonderful project! I'm glad you liked my bingo challenge this week at Allsorts. Thank you for joining and good luck!

Crystal said...

OH my Lori this is totally GORGEOUS!!!!! Stunning work sweetie!

Kim Sonksen said...

Absolutely delightful!


Thanks for playing with us at SOME ODD GIRL

Shake said...

Oh, WOW!!!
Just love it, Lori!!!
Love the colors and the details....
The flowers are sweet too...!

Hugs, Albert

bosenberries said...

Great sparkle and such a pretty background.. thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl!!

elsi67 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Cindy2 said...

Mom is a lucky woman. I would mount this in a shadow box if my daughter sent it to me. Well done and thanks for playing at the MSL challenge. C2

Robin McK said...

Hi Lori!
You have a lovely blog, and your work is just gorgeous!
Congratulations on winning the free digis at Some Odd Girl for this card. Thanks for playing!

kelly said...

What beautiful colours, Lori.

Kelly