Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pink and Pearls...



Hi all, Happy Halloween, I love Halloween so much, the weather is not so good here, but at least DH's work got canceled so he can still take the kids out trick or treating. This card is a reminder that over at the Totally Tilda blog the theme is Pink and Pearls and I love this Tilda so much I was desperate to get her, she reminds me of Sleeping Beauty my favourite Disney movie. She is coloured with copics, the butterfly is MS punch. I used these gorgeous shape dies from the DCD Store and am entering my card at these challenges... Stamp Something - pink, Hodge Podge Shop - monochromatic, Flourishes -anything but buttons and bows, Craft Your Passion - bling, sparkles or glitter, Incy Wincy Designs - lace and pearls, Wild Orchid (2 weeks) - pastels, Simon Says - punch it.

16 comments:

Magali said...

Oh wow this card is amazing, so romantic !!! I love it !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

jaimie said...

Hi Lori,

I love the shape of the card and the soft coulour!
And the tilda :-)

Greetings, Jaimie

Margreet said...

this is such a perfect card Lori....everything fits....your colouring is stunning again....hope you have a happy halloween!
xxx Margreet

Elfcrafts said...

Hi Lori
Happy Halloween!
Wow! what a gorgeous card, my daughter would love this ~ her favourite character is sleeping beauty too. Love Em x
p.s I am having a little craft candy giveaway at my blog if you wish to join in http://elfcrafts.blogspot.com/

Debs said...

It's just gorgeous Lori. My favorite colors and beautiful details. You and the kids have a happy Halloween and fun trick or treating, hopefully the weather holds off
Debs
xxx

Shelley said...

That is so lovely! Love all the little details. Thanks for sharing with us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley :)

Linda said...

Very sweet and beautiful card, thank for joining us at Hodge Podge Shop Challenge.
hugs Linda

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous i love the image and teamed with fab papers too hugs Pops x x x

rozzy said...

Oh Lori, your card is just amazing! Its so beautiful, I love it :)
Have a good week
hugs rozzy xx

craftybunny said...

Such a beautiful card.Lots of pretty sparkle too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Jessica L said...

This is simply breathtaking! Pink happens to be one of my favorite colors, and I love all those sparkly details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop. Hope to see you again soon!

Ms. Jen said...

What a simply gorgeous card! All of your embellishments and little added touches really make this a truly beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop this week.

Juls said...

love the shape of this card, and the whole pink, girliness of the card! stunning!!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love all the wonderful details and the beautiful Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Heather "Hev" said...

So so beautiful :)

Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy last week - I am now choosing the top 3 so pop back on Friday to see if you are a lucky prize winner or a top 3 designer :)

Heather my blog Vanilla Hevn

Lisa said...

Love this! It's just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!