Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tilda from around the World



Sorry I'm so late posting, I've been in bed most of the day. So I'm just getting around to it now. Reminder that over at the Totally Tilda blog we have a fun theme Tilda from Around the World. I used this sweet Indian Tilda. I pictured Tilda in jewel tones and lots of glitter, so I hope I accomplished my vision. I coloured with Distress Inks. The papers are K & Company. I added gold stickles to all the edges. The beautiful butterfly is from the dollar store. The corner swirl is a sizzix die that I glittered. Dream sentiment is a rubber stamp $1 at Michael's. I am entering my card at .... Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything goes, ABC Challenge - S is for Sugar and Spice, Wild Orchid - wings.

8 comments:

Cor* said...

Are you sick?!?! OMG I'll be right over with some homemade (store bought in the pkg) chicken noodle soup! Gorgeous. I wondered where you got that corner die from ! Stunning, Lor!

martina's kaartjes said...

very pretty card ! lovely colors, greetings, martina
x

Lena said...

Very preatty card. Really gorgeous. I loved colouring and bold details.
Hugs,
Lena

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lori,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Minna said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colours. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Challenge and good luck.
Hugs,Minna

Audrey said...

What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lori this is stunning Tilda looks beautiful so does the colours, design and that butterfly awesome work thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs
Lorraine x

deesdesigns said...

Looks like being sick doesn't affect your creativity one bit - this is stunning. Thank you for helping us celebrate our one year birthday at Aud Sentiments!