Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Magical Wish...




I'm slowly but surely finishing up the last of my Christmas cards, I am sooo short this year. I had to really cut my list. Once again I let the TOMIC challenge set the pace for my card. Their theme is to add purple and snowflakes. I coloured this sweet Tilda from Mandy, thanks doll! I added a really snowy snowflake behind Tilda, made some tiny tags from stickers and added a gorgeous gem charm! I also have some super sparkly holly leaves that I love! The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Well I'm off to work to finish up a whole pile of stuff before the Holidays! Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am also entering Just Magnolia - white plus purple, Wild Orchid Crafts - Christmas Friends.

14 comments:

Suzi said...

Stunning card Lori, love all the glitz n glamour. Beautiful colouring and embellies.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Wow it is just so beautiful don't you just love purple !! It is so pretty on her. Just wanted to thankyou for all your inspiration this year ! I hope you and your family have just the best Christmas & a super 2012 ! Lots of Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0) x

Hanneke said...

What a stunning card! Love your coloring and purple is one of my favourite colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Kelly Neis said...

gorgeous, just love it.

tanja said...

great card this is love it xxtanja

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Lori!
such an adorable card. I love the rich shade of purple you have used. the design is lovely with that gorgeous snowflake.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Maz

Sandra said...

Wow this is just fantastic:) Sandra H

Riet said...

So wonderful card Lori,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Stunning Lori.....!

big hugs Vicky xx

Juls said...

wow this is just beautiful! Love the little tags! Hugs Juls

Sabrina said...

georgeous and adorable! I love this card!!!

greets
sabrina

Mina said...

as stunningly beautiful as always Lori...amazing colouring...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge and I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas
Mina xxx

Anne Kristine said...

OMG! This is just gorgeous!
Love it ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Romayne said...

Really beautiful card - worthy winner of the WOC challenge indeed. Well done!!