Thursday, January 19, 2012

You are my heart....




Well you must know by now that I just love the TOMIC challenge so I had to try their sketch and fabric challenge. That stripey panel is actually the pocket from one of my Grandma's old shirts that I have saved to make DD a dress. I thought the pocket with the perfect size and colour. I have coloured this sweet cupid stamp with distress ink re-inkers. And added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the small pink sweet peas are from Evgenia's Etsy store I love them they are velvety!
I am also entering Magnolialicious Highlites- Valentine Project and Wild Orchid Challenge - open.

Thanks for taking time to stop by and I hope you have a great day!

19 comments:

Margreet said...

lovely card Lori....adorable stamp...so great to use a piece of cloth!
xxx Margreet

craftykitten said...

Aww such a sweet card Lori. I love all the details you've added and I especially love Grandma's pocket!
hugs
Dawn xx

Sabrina Berlin said...

This card is breathtaking adorable. Wonderful colours and embellishments!

Greets
Sabrina

angelwhispers said...

My word Lori this is just amazing and so perfect for tomics theme! Chanelle xxxx

Iulia said...

How absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic colors and embellishing!
Hugs, Iulia

Denise Gutierrez said...

BEAUTIFUL details!!! I love this card!!!

Dodici said...

Adorable card,Lori!Fab details.x

Sandra said...

How absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic colors and embellishing!:)Sandra H

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Lori!!
Hugs Kristel

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi just lots of crafting loveliness! The material is great !! :D

Sue said...

Hi Lori
aww as ever a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful embelies, sue,x

Rebekah said...

This is so beautiful Lori how pretty! HUgs Rebekah xx

yvon said...

I just love this little guy. Your card is stunning.
Hugs, Yvon

Cor* said...

LURVE IT! A great creation with awesome pausome flowers!! Perfectly done!

Janny said...

You have made a lovely card, how nice that you participate in the TOMIC hugs Janny

Patti Jo said...

So pretty with the pink and flowers and sweet Valentino!!! Beautiful card Lori! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous work Lori! Absolutely Stunning!
Hope you had a great weekend,
Hugs Kylie

Vintage Blue said...

Oh wow Lori I havent got this one...yet!!! LOL This is just gorgeous xo Allie