Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dies and punches...




Our new Totally Tilda challenge is Die Cuts and Punches and we also want to welcome our new teamies Ali (aka Dragonlady)
and Becky
This time we are very lucky as we are sponsored by the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
gif maker

For my card I used this new Tilda. First time I've inked her up, she's so sweet. I used the Grand Nestie die for my card shape. And finally the clock die from Margreet, thanks doll! The beautiful pearl pin was a gift from the talented Mandy, gorgeous huh?
The punches I used were the Heart punch and leaf punch. The gorgeous butterflies are from Evegenia's Etsy store. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the lace one I made.
I am entering my card at Magnolialicious highlites - shabby chic, Magnolia Stamp Lovers - punches, Wild Orchid - white plus one.

16 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Lori the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
Hugs Linda

Joey said...

Lori this is stunning! beautiful details and design. Joey xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

stunning card!

aureliaeugenia said...

Delicate card with so softy colours!

aureliaeugenia

Jackie said...

Stunning Lori, I LOVE your colouring technique.. xx
and the embelllies are divine x

Cordine said...

GOrgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Astrid said...

Everything you make is gorgeous Lori. A very beautiful card.
Hugs Astrid

Sue said...

Hi hun
an adorable card, awesome colouring, beautiful embelies & design,gorgeous work, sue,x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Sandra H

Jennifer M. said...

Super pretty card! Love it :)

Jen

Teala said...

Stunning card! You are so talented!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous in fabulous colours too, happy hugs Pops x

Christine said...

Awesome soft colour combo so pretty lush embellies gorgeous Tilda creation Lori.

smiles mummy x

Becky said...

Stunning card chick, I love the colour combo.
Hugs,
Bex x

Manon said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

I love that rosette! Gorgeous details.

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy