Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Easter...




First of all OMG I'm so exhausted. I curled in a bonspiel this weekend and my muscles are killing me. But Yay we won the whole thing! So I'm very proud of our team, just need a few days to recover...lol
I needed quite a few Easter cards this year and I have to say this is my favourite! I just love this stamp so much and couldn't wait until this Easter season came around to use her again. She is coloured with DI re-inkers. The eggs I had left over from last year's craft stash. The tag is Magnolia. The flowers are a mix of Recollection and Wild Orchid Crafts. The fab vine dies are from Whimsy Stamps. This is my DT Card for Totally Tilda. We'd love to see your Easter Creations and we have a great sponsor this week. - Wild Orchid Crafts are offering a gorgoeus floral prize!
I am also entering Gingerloft - Spring, Divas by Design - Favorite things - stamp, flowers, Wild Orchid - at least 3 shapes.

17 comments:

Edilza Teixeira said...

Oi Lori !!!

Como sempre seu cartões belíssimos!!!

Beijos

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Lori! Love those gorgeous flowers!

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card Lori, love all the little extras you always use. Huge congrats on your big win too hunni - sounds like far too much exertion for me I'm afraid!! LOL
hugs
Dawn xx

Christine said...

Stunning sweet Easter Tilda creation..love those eggs gorgeous embellies & such a cute Tilda ..

smiles mummy x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lori.

Hugs Riet.xx

yvon said...

Your card is beautiful, love the way you used the eggs. Tilda is super sweet in her little egg.
Hugs, Yvon

Sabrina Berlin said...

A really lovely image and an absolute gorgeous card!
Love the soft colors and the wonderful flowers!
Adorable!

Hugs
Sabrina

Juls said...

fabulous!! Love the colours, all your layers and the dimension!!!! Hugs Juls

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and congratulations on your win:)

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Lori!! I love the little easter eggs.
Hugs Kylie x

Annette said...

What a beautiful card. Love those eggs! Great details. xoxo Annette

Sarah said...

Hi Lori, such a beautiful card. Your colouring is perfect and love those flowers!

Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

Sarah

Rebekah said...

Goodness Lori this is perfect! I love those little blue eggs, thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Card!!!!
Thank You for joining us at Gingerloft!
Have a GREAT day!

einat109 said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft!
Einat

Laurence said...

great card, thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft.

Laurence