Hello everyone, the lovely Margreet passed along a beautiful award to me, in return I have to tell seven things about myself....hmmmm this is a hard one.... well
1. is I have been married for 11 years and have three beautiful children two boys 9, 6 and a girl 4 who keep me very busy especially Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun when we have a busy hockey schedule. 2. I am completely addicted to carbohydrates all forms but mostly (bread, potatoes and chips) not good when you want to keep the lbs. away.
3. I don't have a craft room...poor me, I have a dining room table where we no longer eat because well you can imagine, but I have an open concept living/kitchen/dining room so I can still visit and craft at the same time, so I don't mind.
4. I work for the local newspaper and have since 1994, I design the ads, do some layout, keep the office running smooth, and take the odd photo.
5. I hate to exercise, but love to buy clothes, somewhere along the line I will have to succumb to the exercise, but for now the low key wii fit yoga is about all I can handle....lol
6. I have peanut butter on rye toast every single morning since 2000 when I was pregnant and had a craving that still hasn't left.
7. I love vanilla coffee!
The top card is for Digital Tuesdays challenge a masculine card, and Dustin Pike is the sponsor this week so I made this quick 10 mintue card using one of his images!!!!