Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter




Can't believe it's going to be Easter in a couple of days OMG I haven't prepared a thing. And with little ones there's a lot to prepare - oh no!!!! For today's card I used a Prairie Fairy image and found this old basket in some old scrapbooking stash. So I plopped him on top and think he looks rather cute. I wanted to colour him something different than grey or brown, so I opted for purple.... lol
It is for the following easter challenges.... Penny's Paper Craft Challenge, Craft Challenge, Paper Play Challenge, Pastels - The Pink Elephant, Flowers - Quirky Challenge...

12 comments:

Penny D. said...

This is such a cute card!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's this week!

Spyder said...

He's a real cute bunny, and there's nothing wrong in being purple! thank you for joining Quirky Craft's flower challenge!!
(Lyn)

Rusty said...

You make some beautiful cards, I one day may be able to make cards like yours although I won't hold my breath!
xxx

Roberta Laliberte said...

Cutie Cutie! Oh you are freaking me out, i am not prepared either!

Eiglas said...

Cute card!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Crystal said...

BEAUTIFUL card! love the colors and how you pop dotted the bunny too! so darn cute! hugs!

Jodi said...

Such a cute and very Eastery colors! I love the pretty papers too!
Wonderful coloring you have done also!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Margreet said...

love your easter card......the way you coloured the bunny is great and he's cute sitting on that basket!
xxx Margreet

Kelly said...

Adorable, I love the basket in the background and the purple bunny.

Trimgym said...

A bit late at responding to last week's entry to our Easter challenge at CRAFT Challenge, but still wanted to say thank you for joining us. What a lovely card and colours, love the image too.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my gosh ... this is so darn cute!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge!!

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

This is cute...
and a lovely colour combo too..
Thank you for joining us over at Penny's.
Hugs Alison.
xx