Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whimsy Challenge



This month I am lucky to once again be on the Challenge team for Whimsy Stamps. We have a fun challenge this month it's pretty pearls. So all you need to do is add some pearls to your card featuring one of Whimsy's images, easy peasy! And it gets even better, there are a pile of new releases this month, so hop over and check them all out. I used the Narwhal which is now available in digi format, woohoo! And the best news yet is that Ann Vento is been a busy bee designing custom rubber stamps which will be available for order on September 10th.
I am entering these challenges....Cupcake Craft - let's get digital, Corrosive Challenges - for the guys.

17 comments:

Margreet said...

this is so great Lori....love all your details...great stitching...do you use thicker tread to stitch than you use for clothes???
xxx Margreet

Cards By MI said...

How sweet isn't this? A real cutie. Great choice of colours.
xMarie

Unknown said...

Aww Lori, this is so fab I love your colouring on this card. Hugs Jo xxx

Sue said...

Hi Lori
fabulous card, lovely image,gorgeous design, sue,x

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Lori,

That stamp is just so cute!!

Greetings, Jaimie

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO AWESOME Lori I LOVE your creation for today!!! ADORABLE!

Annika said...

This is something I never thought I'd say - what a cute narwal whale!!! lol
Seriously, amazing card!
Hugs
Annika

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lori that image is brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Oh my!! You have made this image just the cutest!! What a fabulous card!!

Unknown said...

What a whale of a card!!! Your coloring is awesome! So cheerful and bright! TY for visiting with me!!

Unknown said...

PS. Love the name of your blog!!

Cor* said...

What an awkwardly cute whale for sure! Fab sketch. I gotta get me some of them pearls you use....hook me up will ya! Love the rope accents! Another fab creation.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Adorable Lori! I so love your Narwhal and your addition of the stitching, hemp and beads and sentiment. Stunning take on the pearls challenge GF!
hugs,
Chris

Marjo said...

Hi Lori,

This is such a cute card! I love it.

Hugs, Marjo

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the image really sweet and the papers are gorgeous too, hugs Pops x x x

Juls said...

brilliant fun! love the twine detail! hugs Juls

Faye said...

Your colouring and the way you piece a card together are amazing! You rock! Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x