Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Harvest Ride...



Where the heck did the week go, Friday already omg! For today's card I used Crissy's Autumn Harvest Ride which is a digi available at Whimsy Stamps. I love Clydestale's so figured I'd give it a go. I gave this one to my MIL for Thanksgiving. For my next one I think I'll try the horse in a lighter colour, but live and learn. The DP is CTMH, flowers and accessories from the Dollar store, gotta love that! I am entering my card at the following challenges....AiFactory- animals, Pixie Dust Studio - fall theme, Stampavie and More - autumn, Shabby Tea Room - pumpkins, Stamps R Us ) - all nature theme, Paper Sundaes - change of seasons, Our Daily Bread Designs - use leaves, Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - fall.

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautiful card!!! Waht a lovely image and your embellishments are great!

Margreet said...

such warm colours Lori....your MIL must loved it....your colouring the horse is fab....also love your lace/ribbon/fabric (don't know how you call it)...enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Ms. Jen said...

WOW Lori! That's it, just WOW.

Anonymous said...

yes, these warm colours are perfect for a day like today..it is crisp and brisk..and your card sends warmth toward me!

great job..it's so well put together...as all of your creations are!

ciao bella

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Shazza said...

beautiful card, love this image and the embellies are fab x

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!!! Love how you have created berries!!! Hugs Juls

kadie said...

This creation is STUNNING!! Wow, thanks so much for the inspiration!

Cor* said...

Beautiful! I love the dark horse and is so makes me wanna rake leaves, but that's exercise and I avoid that like the plague!! Great flower treatments and that large lace it perfection!

rozzyb said...

oh my Lori that is such a stunning card. i just love it`1
have a great weekend
hugs rozzy xx