Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog Award


I just received this lovely award from Scrapadinne. Thank you so much you are a sweetheart and
Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. List 3 things I like about myself.
4. Post a picture I love.
5. Pass this award on to 5 other people.

Three things I like about myself.....hmmmm....
1. my passion for crafting
2. that I have no self control when it comes to bread - I like this because bread tastes soooo good 3. My beautiful children who essentially are a part of me.

Here is a photo I love....

My boys on their way to school. This was my youngest sons first day of Kindergarten...
and here is the updated version...My daughter has now started Kindergarten, my oldest is in grade five and my middle son grade 2. I am still working on it, can't seem to get one I love....


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great pictures Lori and I love that their school bags are almost as big as they are!

Jodi said...

Lori these pics are absolutely adorable!! SO cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Susie Sugar said...

Oh these photos are just so cute and to be tresured for years to come
xx