Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Baby...



Yay I finally had a chance to use this sweet sweet Tilda. Isn't she adorable. Our theme this fortnight over at the Totally Tilda blog is Baby Baby. I just love making baby cards, they are so sweet and the papers are always gorgeous. I have coloured Tilda with copics. Hop over and check out the great prize up for grabs and see all the dt creations.
I am entering my card at.... Creative Card Crew - new beginnings, Stampavie and More - glitter, Crafty Creations - new beginnings, Cute Card Thursday - monochrome, Stampin' B's - use a die cut.

14 comments:

Shake said...

Sooo pretty creation, Loriii!
I just love the colors and the details are soooo cute ;)
good job!
hugs, Albert

Auntie Em said...

So sweet! Love the colours you used and all the pretty sparkle and embellies. You PP is so pretty.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Oh...she is beautiful!! You cards are amazing! : )

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!!
The colours are so vibrant and make me think of summer.
Your creations are all so wonderful.
Hugs Alison
xx

Cor* said...

ooooooooooooooo I LOVE these colors! And all your extras with the bling & flower arrangments! And those papers are perfect! Hey I recognize that ribbon!! Very very pretty!

angelwhispers said...

I just love it and such yummy papers really makes the most adorable Baby card! Chanelle xx

Sue said...

Hi Lori
aww a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Mandy said...

Aww hunny your card is so beautiful, fabulous colouring and so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Lena said...

Lori,
Sooo soo pretty your creation. I just love the colors and colouring is fantastic.
hugs
Lena

Juls said...

wow!!!! Just too gorgeous for words! Hugs Juls

Pops x said...

Stunning you do such gorgeous work big hugs pops x x x

Ans said...

wow prachtig lorrie
wat een nice colers
I love your Card
Liefs,ans xxx

acreativeneed said...

Adorable image and lovely color!! Thanks so much for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

little angel said...

so sweet and so lovely!