Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gaudy Granny...




Yep that's what I call this one Gaudy Granny. After I finished it I thought OMG this is so gaudy it's something my Grandma would love.....hahahha. Our theme over at the DCD Christmas blog is Card and Matching tag. I started out with a vision and well it ended at Grandma's house. I coloured tilda with primacolours. The gold circle borders are a pvc doily, the papers are Dovecraft NOEL, gold sparkly bows from Michael's. I hope you like, and I hope right about now I'm sporting a good summer tan. Home to my babies in a few more days!

Don't forget to check out my blog candy at the top of the page!

12 comments:

yvon said...

Sooo gorgeous, stunning card and tag.
Hugs, Yvon

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card and tag Lori, the colours are stunning, hugs,Sarah x

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

notmally i do not like gold, but how you used it, i really like it!

angelwhispers said...

Yep my Gran would too!!!! lol

Its just beautiful everything about it is just so perfect!! Love Chanelle xxx

Pinkllilac said...

It's a beautiful card and tag Lori love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

Hi Hun
oh gorgeous tag, awesome colouring, luv the snazzy ribbon, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

may-chu said...

sooo pretty! your gran might like it, but I do too! and I'm young (24)!

Chrissy said...

Well, I think its gorgeous..the colours, and the big sparkly bow...well of course I'm a granny..a young one..but still a granny. Gorgeous work.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Schelske said...

I think it's a great set Lori!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Lori!! This is so so gorgeous hun!! LOVE the beautiful gold bow and your stunning coloring is always amazing to see!!HUGS

Irene said...

WOW this is stunning!! I just love the colors!! Your Coloring is great!! Hugs Irene

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Loving all the touches of gold, such a luxurious looking card!! Hugs Juls