Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twin Tildas....




I have been wanted to get my hands on this image for a long while. I knew I had a stamped copy from Susie but couldn't find it anywhere. Finally in my pile of papers there it appeared. I think it is soooo sweet. My daughter has twin sisters in her class and I thought with this card I'd only need to make one instead of separate ones for each of them. I used my long lost BoBunny papers. The Tilda's are coloured with copics and prismacolour pencils. The beautiful flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. Pins I made, the butterfly I cut from a garden ornament that I bought last summer. Pearls are from Michael's and stickles everywhere.
I am entering it at ....Sisterhood of Crafters - - anything goes, Anything Goes - butterflies, Top Tip Tuesday - - anything girlie, Tuesday Throwdown - stitching, Crazy Challenge - Happy birthday, Magical Mondays - Flowers, 2 Sisters - Girls just wanna have fun, Fairy Knoll - - flowers, Flutterby Wednesdays - open.

21 comments:

Нинель said...

Very lovely girls! Beautiful twins!

sue said...

a very beautiful card,this is lovely, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Trisha said...

It turned out perfect Lori! Olivia and Avery will love it!! This is Serena's favorite stamp too. She wants my image of the "2 Mathildas" every time she comes over!LOL. Love how u took the picture of the flowers! xox

WeirdCat said...

Stunning card,awesome colouring, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Lori and beautifully embellished!
Clairexx

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the grogeous muted colours! Hugs Juls

Chrissy said...

How beautiful. I have'nt seen this image before.Your colouring is perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

angelwhispers said...

A perfect card for twin!! How beautiful and such lovely colours! Chanelle xx

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful card, just perfect for twins. lovely colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Tamara Morton said...

A perfect card, I wasn't sure about this magnolia stamp when it first came out, but you have just sold it to me. Love the colour scheme you have used and the Lacey butterfly is so unusual. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

Crystal said...

Lori this is FANTASTIC I LOVE LOVE how you used both of these images, thsi is GORGEOUS girl!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, totally gorgoeus creations hun, beautifully decorated biggest of hugs love pops x x x

Sue said...

Hi Lori
wowzer this is totally gorgeous, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

darling Ho said...

Wow~ Your Tilda are so pretty. And I love the flowers, they are so beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at CCH's birthday theme & 2SC.
~hugs~darling Ho~

Loz said...

this is gorgeous Lori!! I love the DP and your colouring! ♥

Renkata said...

Gorgeous card.
Beautiful details and layout.
Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week.

CarlaKH said...

How pretty....love all the elements you used...just gorgeous!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow Lori, this is stunning!! Your cards are so beautiful and I'm so envious...lol! Your bows are perfect too! :D

xx Tracey xx

Di said...

Just awesome!!!
hugs Di xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

STUNNING colour work and perfect palette with beautiful trim! Love it! You absolutely deserve to be in the top 3 at Craft Emma's this week (which is where I spotted this card) Warmest wishes, Lesley

Maggie's Crafts said...

What a fab card!


Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx