I am just so excited to be part of the TOMIC team this week, what an honour! And what a great theme they would like to see an easel card. I have to say I don't make these very often, but love the results, okay okay it did take me a lot longer than normal. I stitched all the edges and distressed them with vintage photo. The gorgeous papers are Magnolia along with the tag and leaves. The scallop punch is Martha Stewart. This sweet couple is coloured with distress inks. The lace flower and pins I made. I also added a key charm, love it! I made two little rings to add to the glittery heart. I am entering my card at....
- Gingerloft - add beads - pin,
- Paper Sundaes -- Stitching
- Stamptacular Sunday - use 2 of the same thing (hearts, rings, pins)
- Craft Your Days Away - Vintage
- One Stop Craft - Make a Tag or include Tag in Project
- Divas by Design - die cuts/punches
- Just Magnolia - open
- Magnolia Mondays
Once again thank you so so much to the TOMIC girls for letting me join you this week!