Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mermaid Shaker card


Today I'd like to share with you a shaker card using Journey into the Sea from Whimsy Stamps. The full instructions can be found in The Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Magazine. I coloured the image with copics. The little vial was full of micro beads which I added to the shaker part and then I filled the bottle with a secret message. The shells are from DDs collection. And I added dew drops all around for a bubble type feel. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

bonkdawn said...

Beautiful card, as always!!!

bejko said...

Вълшебна картичка!Поздравления!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Lori! Love the colors! love the wee vial too, great work!!

Hugs, Kelly

Vicky said...

Wow....such gorgeous colours on your beautiful card....

big hugs Vicky xx

♥Gry said...

Hi!
So sweet.Your card is gorgeous! ♥

Hugs, Gry

Sandra H said...

This is just amazing:) Sandra H

Crystal said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I LOVE this Lori!!!

malisaburton said...

Its very nice card. It display Sea Journey. Wow its amazingly color,design and Images are very nice.


promotional gifts

malisaburton said...

Its very nice card. It display Sea Journey. Wow its amazingly color,design and Images are very nice.

promotional gifts