Friday, February 24, 2012

Sketch challenge...



Hi all time for another challenge over at Prairie Fairy Fun Friday we have a great sketch by Debs. I have coloured my stamp with copics she can be found HERE. I went for some glittery papers and kept the embellies fairly simple. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.
I made a trip to the city yesterday and spoiled my oldest son. My younger son also wants to take up snowboarding so I thought I'd pass his big brothers gear down which means my oldest got a new board, boots, and bindings. OMG it came to $360 for everything and that was on clearance price!!!! Think I'll be making him chip in a bit. He is sooooo spoiled. Now just to make sure he gets some use out of it before the snow melts.


I am entering Simon Says Stamp Challenge: - 3 papers, Moving Along with the Times Challenge: Layers, Digital Tuesday Challenge Sparkle The Paper Shelter Challenge add a Sentiment.

14 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Lori, what a bright and cheerful card. Lots of lovely papers and layers of colour. Gorgeous image and so much wonderful detail. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Margreet said...

Such a lovely card Lori....great coloring, pretty papers and gorgeous details....enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Lori, your image is amazing and coloured to perfection!!:) Sandra H

Hanneke said...

WOW! Love this card Lori! So birght and colorful and love all the sparkle! So cool! Love yout coloring and the flowers are great details. Hugs, Hanneke

Deb said...

Beautiful card Lori, the variety of papers and the glitter are gorgeous
Have a great weekend
Deb
xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Oh WOW this is a super card , i love the bright colours you have chosen, Love the layers on it, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxo

Unknown said...

Love it Lori! Your colours are divine and as always you have the perfect finishing touches. Where are you??? I hardly know what you look like anymore!!!!

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, lovely papers & embelies, luv the colours, sue,x

Ingrid said...

These colors give me a summer feeling and all the sparkling makes you happy! A gorgeous card and that stamp is like art, very sweet!
Hugs Ing

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card as always Lori, love the vibrant papers, lace, flowers and colouring. You are so talented. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Hanneke said...

Again, great card! I have a blogaward for you on my most recent post! Hugs, Hanneke

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous colours and papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
Lisa x

Bente said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter this week.
Hugs, Bente

Beverly Montez said...

Lori, your card is so bright and cheery! I love it.
XO
Beverly