Friday, February 3, 2012

A tad late...


I'm soooo busy trying to finish up some cards before I leave for my trip in only 2 sleeps that I am posting a Christmas Project for you. This is an ornament I made for my secret Santa from my Magnolia Down Under Team. It was inspired by one I saw on Stampin Mindy's blog. I saw these plastic Christmas baubles at Michael's and thought they would be great to ship as there was no risk for breakage and they are somewhat flat to send to Oz! I filled the ball with some faux snow and added Tilda coloured with distress inks. Finished it off with some pearls, a snowflake on the back and of course some gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers. Thanks for stopping by I so appreciate all your wonderful comments. Off to work and then packing! Entering Just Magnolia - anything goes.
Link

10 comments:

Margreet said...

Awesome Lori....love it!!!
How exciting, your trip with your sister....ENJOY!!!!!!
xxx Margreet

Debbie Dolphin said...

Gorgeous Lori!!! I wished you'd of sent it to the UK xxxLOL
Hugs
Debbie xx

Kelly said...

Lori, Late but beautiful, my husband says "It is Christmas Everyday in My Craftroom" LOL I hope you have a great time on vacation.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful creation Lori love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

sara said...

love it lori so pretty definitely on the to do list for christmas this year ,have a fab holiday
hugs sara x x x

Lou Sims said...

What a great idea and such an adorable gift.

Lou
x

Sandra H said...

So adorable and lovely, enjoy your trip:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

This is stunning Lori....

big hugs Vicky xx

yvon said...

This is so beautiful, love the soft colors.
Have lots of fun.
Hugs, Yvon

Berry said...

Stunning work lori hugs Rebekah xx