Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweet Maya....


Wow it's so hot here, the kids, dh and I are loving it, spent the day at the pool yesterday and I think today we'll head down to the beach, maybe I'll have a few pics to share tomorrow. I stayed up until nearly 3am last night and was colouring up this cutie - this is Maya and she is one of the new character stamps from Whiff of Joy. don't you just love her?   I went for the papers that were closest to me they are Curio by Basic Grey. The sketch is Stamp with Fun.  The flowers are prima and Wild Orchid. I used one of my fave Stampin Up' sentiments and used the new Whiff of Joy Nestable Shape II die. Maya is coloured with copics. Okay I think that's it, hope  you have a great day!

13 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh I always love to see a new creation from you in my blog list! This one is so stunning, the colours and your wonderful design just blew me away. Jaw-dropping gorgeous!
Love the combination of flowers and the gorgeously matched papers.

hugs
Hanna

Sheryl said...

Hi Lori! What an outstanding and absolutely gorgeous creation! I love the color combination! This is such a happy card!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Jenny said...

So amzaing! I just love your colouring and layouts. Another stunner :-) Jenny x

Katharina Frei said...

She is gorgeous Lori!! The colours you have chosen, your colouration and the emebellishments. Everything harmonises perfectly.
Love your card!
Katharina x

mgoll88 said...

wonderfull card, very lovely and a wonderfull sweet image... great!!!

LG
Michaela

Margreet said...

Brilliant card, Lori...great colouring of that lovely image and a good choice of the pretty papers and details!
xxx Margreet

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hunni...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Astrid said...

Ohhhhh so sweet card Lori and the image, soooo cutie.
Hugs Astrid

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous Lori as always your creations are stunning:)x

Janet said...

I had to comment today since I think this card is just spectacular. I love the color scheme and the inking you did. Just beautiful!

Kelly said...

So beautiful! I love checking your blog! Hugs, Kelly x

jules said...

Another gorgeous card Lori!!