Monday, August 20, 2012

Tilda Tag....

Hi everyone, I wanted to remind you that over at Totally Tilda we still have our Tilda with Kraft challenge on. I decided to make a tag. I think it's nice to attach these to the gift bags and then no need for a card. Of course I went for Princess Tilda so DD can use it for one of her girlfriends birthdays. I used some K & compnay paper. The Martha Stewart lace punch for the punched piece. Vintage lace from my stash, some paper butterflies and prima flowers! 

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

It's gorgeous Lori, and your Tilda is stunning xx

Astrid said...

Ohhhh Lori, such a lovely tag, nice colours,
And the Tilda such a cutie.
Hugs Astrid

Cordine said...

The tag is gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

mgoll88 said...

Your Tag looks wonderfull, very nice and bright colours!

LG
Michaela

Vibekke`s Magnolia blog said...

Very nice and beautiful, I like everything!

Have a great creative week

jules said...

Hi Lori this is gorgeous!!

yvon said...

Oh wow, your last card and the tag are absolut gorgeous.
Hugs, yvon

Rebekah said...

Oh I love this Lori you are so inspiring! Hugs Rebekah xx

Гуля said...

Мне очень нравится!

Louise said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours
Louise

Sabrina Chaoskueken said...

Wow - your tag is sooo beautiful!

Wonderful colors and an amazing design!

Hugs
Sabrina

LindaS said...

Wonderful tag. I especilly like colors, they look so beautiful togheter.