Monday, August 20, 2012

Tilda Tag....

Hi everyone, I wanted to remind you that over at Totally Tilda we still have our Tilda with Kraft challenge on. I decided to make a tag. I think it's nice to attach these to the gift bags and then no need for a card. Of course I went for Princess Tilda so DD can use it for one of her girlfriends birthdays. I used some K & compnay paper. The Martha Stewart lace punch for the punched piece. Vintage lace from my stash, some paper butterflies and prima flowers! 

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

It's gorgeous Lori, and your Tilda is stunning xx

Cordine said...

The tag is gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

mgoll88 said...

Your Tag looks wonderfull, very nice and bright colours!

LG
Michaela

Anonymous said...

Very nice and beautiful, I like everything!

Have a great creative week

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Lori this is gorgeous!!

yvon said...

Oh wow, your last card and the tag are absolut gorgeous.
Hugs, yvon

Berry said...

Oh I love this Lori you are so inspiring! Hugs Rebekah xx

Гуля said...

Мне очень нравится!

Louise said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours
Louise

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Wow - your tag is sooo beautiful!

Wonderful colors and an amazing design!

Hugs
Sabrina

LindaS said...

Wonderful tag. I especilly like colors, they look so beautiful togheter.