Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pop up cards...




Hi all hope you're having a great weekend! it's so hot in my house and hubby is roasting a chicken so I am sweating!  Over at Magnolia Down Under this week we have a great theme - Pop up cards. 
OMG you should see those girls creations drop dead gorgeous! As for me. I started a new job this week so I didn't have time to get fancy so mine is pretty simple! Just a little popped up sentiment and some embellishments. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  I used sweet Tilda and Edwin and coloured them with copics. The flowers are prima and wild orchid.
I am also entering Tilda's Town - autumn colours


15 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW, your card is wonderful!!!!! I love how your colouring is so soft (I can't achieve this with copics)! The flowers an lace are gorgeous! Hugs, brigitte

Jenny said...

SO lovely Lori! The colours and the design are just perfect! x

mgoll88 said...

Thats a really fantatsic card, looks wonderfull, perfect styling!

LG
Michaela

Tonya said...

This is beautiful!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Absolutely amazing Lori! Never would have thought orange for a wedding, but you pulled it off beautifully! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
My Blog

Sue said...

Stunning card, gorgeous image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Pretty simple my dearest friend!
It s sooooo awe never the less! Love, love, love your beautiful bridal couple and the way you inked them are beyond gorge, sweetie!
Love the papers and your design and the sentiment on the inside seems to be perfect for the happy couple - you nailed it!

Big hugs!

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
cordine

Alexandra♥ said...

Absolutely cute card! Great work on a composition and coloring!
Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Lori!!! Your pop up card is so divine, I love every inch of it!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Tilda's Town this week!
Cuddles
Karen
xxx

Teresa said...

Stunning card Lori, beautifully coloured and perfect for our Autumn challenge. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
Teresa xx

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely Tilda and Edwin creating Lori! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Vika (БандиткА) said...

WoW!!!!!