Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tilda Wreath...







Hi everyone, sorry to post late, I was in the city for a few days and forgot to schedule!  Over at Magnpolia Down Under this week we have a Wreath theme. I wasn't sure what to make, but remembered seeming my tt teamie Mandy's gorgeous fabric wreath last year. I  made mine using some white tissue paper and sprayed it was Glimmer Mist. Too bad it doesn't show on the pics. I just cut a simple circle frame from white cardboard and glued all the pieces on. I finished it off with Tilda coloured with distress inks, some ribbon, snowflakes, pearls and diecut letters. 

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW Lori!!!! Your wreath is so elegant!!!! Love how you coloured Tilda and the sweet sentiment! Hugs, Brigitte

Tess Ekwall said...

Wow Lori!! This is just beautiful!! Lovely colouring. That image is super cute. Have a nice day. Hugs, Tess.

Dobra said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and fabulous colour's
That image is gorgeous I love the layout and the design is beautiful

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Lori.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely Lori x

Mandy said...

oh wow Lori this is beautiful hunny :)
hugs Mandy xx