Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Hour



Hi all, hope you're having a great week, we are freezing here and it's supposed to be Spring.
 Tons of snow yet omg!
Well onto my card. I have used  Kenny K's fab stamp called happy hour.
She is the perfect stamp for a card for a girlfriend. The Birthday sentiment is from Raindrop Echo designs all available at Whimsy Stamps. The fun papers are Bo Bunny and I coloured her dress to match and of course had to add some polka dot flowers. I think it's fun and bright! The colouring was done with copics. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons. I sponged all the edges with Close to My Heart Tulip ink.

5 comments:

Hanneke said...

It's really cold out here too! I hope the sun will start shining soon! I love your card, the image is fabulous and the colors are great! I love the bright colors. Hugs, Hanneke

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Lori your card and image is absolutely gorgeous l do like the colour too! x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susie Sugar said...

Just so darn fabulous darling !!
Great bright happy colours ...I love it xx

Juls said...

Too fabulous 4 words!!! Love the bright zingy colours!! Hugs Juls xxx