Sunday, July 21, 2013

Christmas in July




Well hello, we have a new challenge once again over at Magnolia Down Under. This week's it's  Debbie P's Choice and she wants to see you create a Christmas in July card.  I made this bag quite a while ago for my MDUC teamie and am finally blogging it. I used my other fellow DT kylie's instructions on how to make a gift bag using Designer Paper. Tilda was coloured with Distress Ink and Copic Markers. I used snow plastic snowflakes for the embellishments.  Some flowers from my stash, a doily and some ribbon. The papers are Dovecraft - Let it Snow.
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lori! Why the huge space gap? Is that for effect? LOL.

xoxo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer M. said...

Very Very pretty :-)

mgoll88 said...

Thats an very wonderfull christmas creation, looks great!

LG
MIchaela

Sandra H said...

Lori, this is stunning x