Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sweet Sparkle....


Today I have a card to share from the new Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Magazine. page 81.  I  used this gorgeous little fairy called Sweet Sparkle by Wee Stamps and available at Whimsy. I have been a designer for Whimsy for a few years and absolutely love it.  Denise has been an amazing person to work for and the talented team blows me away everyday. Topped off with the outstanding design skills of Ann Vento and all the Illustrators. So it broke my heart when I had to give it up.  There just isn't enough time in the days for me to get all my real life stuff done. So I've had to bid farewell to this amazing team, but hope to be back again one day.
 Thank you for everything Whimsy from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

I just found your blog its fab! lovely cards hun! Pop by and say hello sometime

Kirsty x Pearly Pop Cards

BrossArtAddiction said...

WOW Lori, this is stunning!! Love the bright rich colors!! :)

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Sandra H said...

Awwww Lori simply stunning is your creation beautifull colours and stunning layout image and papers x