Sunday, May 25, 2014

Congrats Grad....




Oh no, where have I been, totally forgot to post. But don't worry there is still lots of time to enter our new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under - TIC TAC TOE. For my creation I used metal, buttons, sentiment. I work with a young lady who will be graduating high school next month,  so I made this for her. I coloured with distress markers. Still working on getting the hang of them, slow process for me...lol  
Anyhoo don't forget to head over at check out the dt girls work!

8 comments:

cebelica said...

Absolutely stunning card. I love all the details. Hugs! xx

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Lori. I love the adorable image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Juls said...

ooooh wow!!! Lush and Gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

mgoll88 said...

Looks really cool, fantastic cardcreation

LG
Michaela

Vie Ananta said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
have a nice evening! obat penghilang tato

zunaira mehar said...


Awesome post and right to the point, I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance
Cardsharing Server

Dobra said...

Very beautiful Christmas card
Beautifully made ​​and wonderfully painted finish