Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fisher Moose....




Hi all, I have a special image to share with you today. Meljen has a new digi release out that she created in Memory of her father. He is available at Whimsy Stamps. Also I want to remind you that Custom Designs are 20% off this week. I coloured with copics and prisma colours and used her bucket o worms and gone fishing accessories. The little fish is from my stash. Nearly the last of the gorgeous paper from one sheet I received at Scrapaganza.
I am entering these challenges....Cards For Men - MASCULINE and animals, Stamp Something - use something digi, Cute Card Thursday - anything goes, Pixie Dust Studio - cards for men or boys, Stamp Insanity - use leftovers, Stampavie and More - use a tag.

14 comments:

Lionelsa said...

What a wonderful card!
I like this moose. It's so funny.

martina's kaartjes said...

This one is great !! I like it !great coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Stef H said...

super ca-ute!!!! super, super!

hugs :)

Margreet said...

this Fisher Moose is so adorable with his bucket full of worms....nice papers and details...great sentiment...and your colouring????.....hummmmmm.....don't know.....ROFL!!!
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fabulous Lori I have my image printed ready to show for tomorrow, just hope I can do a good a job with it as you.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Wow love that image especially the tin of worms. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sue said...

Hi ya Lori
wow a fabulous card, awesome colouring as always, fab papers & design, sue,x

Lynne said...

HeHe this image made me laugh - so cute!!! great colouring as usual Lori - don't know how you do it :o) xx Lynne xx

Anne said...

Lovely card Lori and so nice to see something other than Christmas! Hugs x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Lori!

Anonymous said...

ACK!! I jsut adore this!! Love how you've put together the worm bucket with the moose fisherman!! TOO STINKIN CUTE! ;)

Crystal said...

Lori girl your coloring is AWESOME!!!! I SOOOOO LOVE the blue he won't be freezing like my moose..teeheee!!!! LOVIN the rope, the fish, and your fantastic layout..Girl you rocked this image!

Ellibelle said...

This is soooo cute!! Love your coloring and fabulous sketch.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at stamp something! Hope you'll join us again for the next challenge.

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Lori,

This card is SUPER!!

Greetings, Jaimie