Friday, April 13, 2012

It's a boy...




I have a little Whimsy Inspiration for you today. Here is a card I created for the most recent edition of the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Magazine. The sweet stamp is called Monkey Toes by MelJen for Whimsy. I thought it would make a cute Baby Card. I have also done a Baby Girl one, but you'll have to wait until next week for that one, or check it out in the Magazine. The stamp is coloured with copics. Papers are DCWV Nursery Baby Boy. The pacifier charm is from Etsy Snezhinka.

9 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lori,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

Love it Lori!!! The colours and image are so perfect and I love the little dummy!!! Chanelle xxx

angelwhispers said...

Love it Lori!!! The colours and image are so perfect and I love the little dummy!!! Chanelle xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi this is my favourite card in blogland right now ! Just the cutest monkey ! Your flowers are so gorgeous ! Love the blues :D

Sandra H said...

Wow l just love this your colour and image is stunning:)x

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Lori! Love the pacifier charm!

Hanneke said...

Your card is so cute Lori! Love the image smd colors! That passifier charm is so cute! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Hanneke

Unknown said...

Wow what a super elegant card!!!! Love the soft blue colors!!!!! The embellishments are gorgeous too!!!! Way to go on a fabulous card!!!!!

Craftdee said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the image, of course, and your embellies, TFS, Donna ☺