Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's a Party...

Hi all time for another Magnolia Down Under challenge - This time we would like to see Flags or Banners! Make sure to pop over and check out the DT creations, this girls are amazingly talented.
Well since I don't have any banner dies...booohooo, I have to make one! I just cut out some triangles and used my tiny hole punch and fed some button twine to connect them. I wanted to make a card for my daughter's friends birthday so I went for a fun PARTY card. I was inspired by those candle stickers and immediately grabbed for my WeRMemory Keepers papers that match so well. I put some other newer Tilda cards next to this one and had my daughter pick, she went right for this bright one. So I knew it was perfect for a 7 year old. Tilda is coloured with copics.
I am also enteringMidweek Magnolia - special Birthday, Just Magnolia - lace, Magnolialicious Challenge - colours, Simply Magnolia - sketch.

11 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card. I love all the pretty colours.

Hugs
Penni
X

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Lori...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

So very pretty Lori! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very fun and festive Lori!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Lori, this is so very pretty, I love your layout, papers and those gorgeous embellishments. Fantastic card for a little girl, so many beautiful elements. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw
Hugs
Suzi x

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Gorgeous festive card!!!

Karin said...

Wow, gorgeous card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Maria said...

Absolutely stunning Lori! Love everything about it from the colouring to the layout to the papers and the detailed embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hugs, Maria

Becky said...

My 4 year old would love it too. Your colouring is fab, as always I really like the background
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
Hugs, Becky x

febe said...

Beautiful card in bright colors. :)

acfi aged care

Anke said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good luck!
xx